Thursday, September 12, 2013
Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
4 out of 5 stars
I don't know how Emily Giffin does it! But each and every time I read one of her books I just can't it down the moment that I start to read her books. It only took about 3 days to read Where We Belong. I could had been done within in a day but working full time and being a mother full time time is limited for me. But to be a little sleep deprived is so worth it for a book like this. I told a friend of mine that I lost my happy and that I am in search of looking to find my happy again. So she suggested that I read Where We Belong by Emily Giffin. Even though it is a fiction book. No the book did not give me my happy but it did help me to think and process some personal issues. I never had a chance to work them out with my mother before passing away. However, reading about Kriby and her birth mother Marian and how they came to met and why the adoption was done in the first made me think about my mother. We are who we are at the moment, but as we grow older and with life experience we learn and change. Thank you Emily Giffin for writing yet a GREAT book!
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment