Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10, 2013

I fell in love with books around my JR year in high school. At that time I only read Murder Mysteries. I love the thriller and suspense that came with them. Not only that, on the first page you were hook and just couldn't stop reading. However, a couple years ago my public library had a summer reading program which required for us to read different genre. Which open a whole new world to me. I was amazed on how much I enjoyed all the different genres. When it comes to reading books, the part I love the most is when I get hook right away! I just can't put the book down, I just have to find out what is going to happen next. And before I know it I am done with the book, and I loved it! However, then there are those books that I push myself to read up until the middle or even the end. For example, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. It took me most of the book to push myself to keep reading until I got into the book and figure out the point of the story. I pushed myself with reading this book, mostly because it was a partner reading choice book. But I do admit the writing style in which the author choose to use was a good choice for such a book. But it is a bothersome for me, because it takes me so much longer to finish the book and move on to my next read. Over all however, I respect all writers. Regardless on how I feel about their book. The work and dedication they put in their stories is of great passion and brings great joy and comforts to their readers! To each their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment