Sunday, September 29, 2013
Peter: A Darkened Fairytale by William O'Brien
Oh my word! I don't like giving a bad review on too many things. But with this book I so have to be honest. This is the longest short story I have ever read. In the amount it took me to read 44 pages I have read 3 other books and more than half way done with my second. The author is unable to contact with his read and hook them into the story. The story has jump from place to place quickly and as I am reading I just can't keep up with what is going on nor can I stay focus to even read what is going on. I am sorry to say but I have to give this book zero stars. With the lack of catching the readers attention and the lack of smooth writing to understand what the writer is trying to depict to the read. I just can't give this book any stars or a good review.
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment