Sunday, November 30, 2014
Die for You by Lisa Unger
Three out of Five Stars
So the movie Gone Girl was coming out. And based on the previews it seemed to be a very good movie to see. So when I found out this movie was a book, I just so wanted to read the book before watching the movie. So I went to the library to see about checking out the book. While, you guessed it, the book was checked out and on hold. So I had to put my name on the waiting list. So while waiting for the book, I asked the librarian to help me find another book that would be similar to Gone Girl. And this is how I came to reading this book. The pace of this book; Die For You, was very up beat and kept the reader to want to read up until towards the end of the middle towards the end of the story. It almost seemed as if the author was trying to make the book longer, and so some parts towards the end seemed to be drawn out a tab bit more than what would have been needed. But over all, enjoy suspense novel. I would say this would be a good fall read in the woods on your porch.
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment