Wednesday, July 23, 2014
The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
One out of Five Stars
Honestly, I don't like to give out bad review. Nor do I finish reading a book that I get board within a few pages into the book. However, because I sign up for the summer reading program, and well I enjoy blogging about books I read, I read this book until the end. Though the last 47 pages seemed like it took well over an hour to read, I did it. I concord the book to the end.
My thoughts at about this book was that it was the longest drawn out 326 page book ever! The reader did not capture their audience very well nor did it keep the audience attention through out the story. The one thing that I found cool about the book was that it was written like a 1st/3rd person book. Each chapter flip flopped between him and her on their perspective of life as it goes, but in 3rd person. So the writing style that was chosen, I like. But the flow of the book, I did not care for.
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment