Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen #1)
Three out of Five Stars
It is funny on how you can pick up a book and look at it cover, then decide before hand what the book is going to be like. This book kind of falls under those circumstance. The cover look kind of childish but fun, and that was how the book played out. I was able to read this book within 2 1/2 days, not because of any suspense, but more so because the reading of the book was of a good pace and just a simple, enjoyable read. However, I was only able to give three out of five stars because of the way the story played out. I struggled with Hannah working towards solving the mystery as opposed the her brother-in-law. Kind of made the brother-in-law look bad for being a police office who wanted to be a detective. All in all, simple pleasant enjoyable read.
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment