Saturday, June 21, 2014
Twilight (Twilight #1) by Stephenie Meyer
Five out of Five Stars. Yes, I rated yet another book with a total of 5 STARS!
I think I may have lost my mind. I don't care for romantic books, let along fantasy books. But here I go and read one that is mixed with both, romance and fantasy. I was eaten a live. LOL. As soon as I open the first page, I just could not put this book down. I was tempted this week to call off of work just to read this book. The author did such an amazing job of grabbing the read, and making the reader feel like they were in the story. With the love story that is embedded in this story, never made me feel like oh boy get for real. Instead, I found it so comforting. Love, with someone that you shouldn't because they are so wrong for you, in which it made it so right. The concept of true and amazing love. I am excited and scared to read the next book; New Moon. I may not sleep until I am done reading it. LOL
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment