Monday, January 27, 2014

Murder on a Bad Hair Day (Southern Sisters Mystery #2)

Two and a half stars out of Five. If halves don't count then I will give it three stars. Some days I wish I could give a book a half of a star for a review. For this book I would only give it two and a half stars. The beginning of the book, the first line in the book, not a good starter. Did not grab me and make me want to keep on reading. Very disappointed. I did find some part humorous. However, I had a hard time believing that the main characters were in their 60s. I don't know any women in their 60s that act like these woman, but maybe there are a few out there in this world. The pace of the story was kind of slow pace. Through out the whole book there was no part that just grabbed me and hooked me to want to keep on reading. I only finished the book because of the reading program I am with for my public library. This was a simple easy mystery book. Not really a good mystery type story however. If you are into simple mystery minus the extra details, this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment